Our Current Vacancies List
Reporting To: Warehousing – Storekeeper
Qualifications: Secondary 5thForm / Certificate/ Diploma (min: Spm/Diploma)
Years of Experience: Minimum 1 Year
Duties and Responsibilities
- Receive and count stock items, and record data manually or using computer. Pack and unpack items to be stocked on shelves in stockrooms, warehouses, or storage cabinets.
- Verify inventory computations by comparing them to physical counts of stock and investigate discrepancies or adjust errors.
- Store items in an orderly and accessible manner in warehouses, tool rooms, supply rooms, or other areas.
- Mark stock items using identification tags, stamps, electric marking tools, or other labeling equipment.
- Clean and maintain supplies, tools, equipment, and storage areas to ensure compliance with GMP and safety regulations.
- Determine proper storage methods, identification, and stock location based on turnover, environmental factors, and physical capabilities of facilities.
- Keep records on the use and/or damage of stock or stock handling equipment. Examine and inspect stock items for wear or defects, reporting any damage to supervisors.
- Dispose of damaged or defective items or return them to suppliers/vendors. + Prepare and maintain records and reports of inventories, price lists, shortages, shipments, expenditures, and goods used or issued.
- Issue or distribute materials, products, parts, and supplies to manufacturing and customers or coworkers, based on information from incoming requisitions.
- Advise internal users on the appropriateness of parts, supplies, or materials requested.
- Request for purchase of new or additional stock and prepare documents that provide for such purchases.
- Compile, review, and maintain data from contracts, purchase orders, requisitions, and other documents to assess supply needs.
- Confer with design and purchasing personnel and vendors regarding stock procurement and availability.
- Determine sequence and release of back orders per stock availability.
- Prepare products, supplies, equipment, or other items for use by adjusting, repairing or assembling them as necessary.
Reporting To: Procurement and Material Control Manager
Qualification: Diploma = (min: SPM / Diploma)
Years of Experience: Minimum 1 Years
Duties and Responsibilities
- Establish and implement purchasing policies, procedures and best practices for sourcing.
- Monitor incoming, ongoing and outgoing, compliance with purchasing policies and procedures.
- Direct procurement policies to ensure all items are purchased and delivered within budget and time constraints.
- Identify and source new suppliers/vendors for cost improvement activity.
- Manage supplier/vendor and supplier selection process based on price, quality, Support, capacity and reliability.
- Develop and maintain strategic relationships with key suppliers/vendors. Establish and update an approved vendors/suppliers’ database.
- Develop, negotiate and administer purchasing agreements and contracts with suppliers in support of organizational requirements.
- Evaluate contracts to ensure compliance with legal requirements and organizational policies.
- Monitor supplier/vendor compliance with contractual agreements and delivery date.
- Measure and manage the supplier/vendor cost, quality and delivery performance. Oversees supplier compliance with internal quality standards and external regulations.
- Troubleshoot cost, quality and delivery concerns.
- Manage risk relating to quality, cost, delivery and supply of purchases.
- Introduce performance improvement measures for suppliers and vendors.
- Work with relevant departments to manage inventory requirements.
- Facilitate timely placement of purchase orders.
- Review all purchase orders for proper authorization and compliance with organizational policies and procedures.
- Develop and manage purchasing budgets and forecasts.
- Monitor and reduce purchase variances to meet profit objectives.
- Produce regular reports on purchase commitments, costs and delivery performance.